Friday 11 November 2011

Layout catch up

I think I sorted the scanner problem. It makes a very poorly noise but at least it scanned!
This was my last LO before the retreat - Joshy climbing on the rocks in Kippford. I always have good intentions of telling you what papers I used..... I had it written down.... but now I don't...SORRY :)
 Retreat Layouts:
This is my Helen-esque page. I printed a photo strip in Picassa then chopped it in half; stuck it down with mix-tape then added some alphas, thickers and a chalkboard pumpkin.
This is my version of Lou's class. Lou's was 12x12 so I did mine in A4 to show it was easily adaptable. The pic is Sam posing like James did on the rocks.
 More Halloween pics - James this time. I was pretty tired when I did this so it's a bit unfinished! I may add something... a donkey maybe, or the eiffel tower (tee hee).
 I tore this one apart and started again at one point! I have a tonne of the WRMK Teen Angst papers still to use.
 These are Stella & Rose papers with a little bit of the new AC "Chap" chucked in - plus Amy Tangerine Mix Tape and a bit of bakers twine. The photo is from Joshy's birthday with his "bestie" Harvey.
 Yet again I can't remember what these papers are - answers on a postcard......
The retreat was FAB was always - roll on March !!! There are still places left you know - come along. You KNOW you want to.

1 comment:

Colour Splash by Cath said...

How did you find time... ;-) Fabby LO's!