Tuesday 11 October 2011

Got to be quick.....

...got to take biggest boy for his flu jab :( First time he has had it - he has to have it because he has asthma :(
Anyway....
I saw this on Pinterest:
and loved it. I wanted to use it on a layout so I did:

My cutie Samshine and his cutie smile :) AND no alpha induced stash strop!!! I had enough of each alpha for ALL THIS!! Bonus :) But now i need to buy more........

This one is biggest boy with his new skateboard that he bought himself and is teaching himself to ride.

Dude ;)

Right, love ya and leave ya, ttfn.
Be good.
Take care.
See ya L8R ;)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

See I have always avoided Pinterest because I know it will just be a total time suck but seeing this, I think I may well have to go there soon. Maybe after the retreat.........or after the November kits go out........or after Christmas present making is finished. Heck I don't know when but I will! Love this saying & think I am going to have to pinch it for something. Gorgeous layout too xxx