Tuesday 2 August 2011

Mini MINI crop


Talk about a super mini crop! Helen and her kiddies came over for a play day yesterday. The kids played in the garden/playroom and us mummies took over the dining room table and played with stash. For once Helen got more done than me ;) I had started this LO the night before and finished it off in between potty training, nose wiping, pizza making, cake sampling and cooing over baby George.I started this one off then finished it last night/this morning. I found the "I'm Wild About You" stamp just as I finished the LO. I wish I'd found it before I started as this LO would have gone in a totally different direction! I may rip it up and start again...

The poses are flamingo, penguin and monkey by the way!!!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Fab pages, really love the first one, so cute that he loves to share your hobby :) And love the poses in the second one!! xxx