Tuesday 24 January 2012

Hijacked by a 7 year old.

I was happily scrapping away last week using American Crafts Nightfall when my nosey James asked what I was going to call it. I said "I don't know yet" so he asked me to call it "Looking at a monkey" ...
so I did.

I usually try to scrap equal numbers of pages for each boy, but I hadn't scrapped many pages for James's album recently so the next one is also of him. The photo was taken for his karate license in November so it is a very plain face shot. As I was looking at it I was trying to see if his chicken pox scars were visable - that gave me the idea for the LO. YOu should be able to read the journalling if you click on it . The papers are American Crafts Chap.

I'll be able to blog my Sarahscards pages soon I think, as the kits should have been delivered.

TTFN

1 comment:

Nat said...

Fab pages as always :) And I think "Looking at a Monkey" is the perfect title! Bless him :) xxx