Tuesday 31 January 2012

Catch up

Just a quickie to share the pages I did for Sarahs January kit.

Look Behind You

Day 1

Funny
(Sam channelling Freddie Mercury)

Sleeping Sam

Take Nothing But Photos
 I've still enough of the kit to do a couple more too.


This is a LO using a 6x6 pad of MME Blink of an Eye. I used a couple of those twist ties that were all the rage a few years ago. I chopped some up and just used single words; and the "xoxoxoxoxoxox" across the bottom is another one stapled on.
 I'm really dissappointed with this scan - even though I scanned it twice it looks no where near as good as it does IRL. The papers are from a 6x6 pad of MME Kraft Funday with some Elle's Studio bits and bobs too.
TTFN

1 comment:

Nat said...

Lovely pages my loveleeey :) Really love the Sleeping Sam one - so cute! Lmao @ channelling Freddie Mercury!!! xxx