Saturday 7 July 2012

A couple of pages

This one is a just because layout. Not a challenge and not blog work. I used mainly washi tape and not much else. Hopefully Josh will grade and get his orange belt in August, but for now he's a white belt.

This one is for the July challenge at Sarahscards. The page is about the Pearl Jam gig that Helen and I went to a couple of weeks ago. It was a 20 year long dream come true for me as they have been my favourite band since I was 16, but I have never seen them live. The top 2 and bottom left pics are from Pearl Jam's Instagram account but the bottom right pic is from my phone at the gig. The paper for the main journalling is My Little Shoebox - Keepsake - Picture Perfect which has musical notes all over it which fit the bill perfectly. The journalling along the lines of the backgroud paper are all of my favourite PJ lyrics. Hope you like it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That washi tape LO is so effective! Thanks for visiting me too... it's so nice to get comments :)